Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7 wacky and weird celebrations

Thank God It's Monday Day. Hmmm. Guess who thought up this holiday probably wasn't a teacher or working stiff who tired from the daily grind. But I also know that, as a former teacher, you needed to start off the week on a positive note. It's all about attitude. You choose each morning if you're going to be positive or negative. I choose positive.

And if you don't want to celebrate because it is a Monday, you can check out Organize Your Home Day. I try to keep things organized. Organized chaos, that is. :) I know when I was teaching I let things pile up, but if you asked where something was, I could find it immediately because I knew what was in each pile.

But back to an organized home. Maybe it's more a matter of reducing the clutter. I'm still in the process of doing that from the move to the farm. It's a never ending process, or so it seems.

No comments: