Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ads can be, oh, so deceiving

I enjoy books, this much you should have surmised by now. I also enjoy art and photography. Imagine my surprise when I discovered a local library was having an art show. Naturally, I called up the book-loving mom of mine and we decided we would go check out the art show.

Imagine our surprise when we get there and there's a wall of artwork from a local school. I'm looking around, wondering where the other pieces of art are located. The advertisement I'd seen for this event said the show featured local artists.

Guess I didn't realize just how local. :)

But it was still fun. We ate lunch at a restaurant neither of us had been to before, visited a friend from our hometown, shopped for Thanksgiving decorations, and read Women's World on the drive home.

No comments: