Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PR trip - post trip

It started with good intentions. I planned to document my trip to Clayton County, Georgia last week, so those reading this would be able to know where I was, what I was doing, and what I learned.

But, like so many other things, the schedule filled and instead of blogging about my travels, I decided to spend some time sleeping. Every now and then I think I need to shut the eyes and let the brain relax. Is that possible? I think my brain rarely shuts down during supposed REM time.

So for a quick summary, the group visited the following sites on Day 2:

Day 3 took us to:

And the final day began with the alarm ringing at 4 AM so I could be picked up for the airport at 5 AM to prepare for the 6:56 AM flight to Omaha via Chicago.

Now that I am home, I'm busy trying to find a home for all the article ideas I developed while I was in Clayton County.

No comments: