Thursday, August 14, 2008

Positive Journaling Article

My article about the power of positive journaling - and my prescription for it - is now live at WOW! Women on Writing.

Fun side note to this story. I put out a call for experts on HARO , which is a FANTASTIC source for journalists and writers of all types. A PR rep from a reputable NY publishing house contacted me and sent a link to a book trailer for one of their authors. Well, I was sold just by her presence in the book trailer, but then, she talks about how her boyfriend found out about one of her discretions and he made a joke about it (because he's a stand-up comic). So, it cuts to a clip of him doing his bit. This comic was one of the 24 who were at the Great American Comedy Festival in Norfolk this summer, where I served as director of the Youth Comedy Camp. He did that joke in his show at the festival.

Anyway, small world. But, she is an amazing writer. Her PR rep sent both of her books to me, and I'm hoping to score another interview with her and dish about her books.

Go on, check it out. I know you want to. :)

No comments: