Last month, I made five resolutions. How'd I do?
- Blog on this blog once a week. Well, not so good. I think I only made one post in January.
- Lost five pounds. Lost two.
- Walk two miles every day. Most days, I did this.
- Keep on with small tasks while I'm substitute teaching and coaching speech. If you look at the house, I probably did not succeed.
- Catch up on writing projects. Made a good dent.
So, my February resolutions are simple:
- Blog on this blog once a week. I WILL do it. I just need to make the time. Trust me, I have a lot to say.
- Lose five pounds. I know what I need to do to achieve this goal.
- Walk two miles every day. Again, I need to make it happen, even after long days at school.
- Clean the house. I'm sure this will happen once I'm finished subbing (which is in two weeks).
- Catch up on writing projects. That's my next priority today.
Do I have other goals? Yes, I will continue to post to my other blog, The 5th Line Project. It doesn't have a huge following, but I've had multiple hits, so I think that is a good start. I do wish people would reply and add a comment about the book or add their own 5th line.
I also want to list some items on eBay and clean out the closet or get ready for a garage sale that my mom and I will have when her town has city-wide garage sales in June or July.
Better get busy!